• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there's always this fascination with starting threads and people bringing mojo or jinxing it, etc..... guess that means I start the first winter weather threat this year Lol. I think the Dorian thread is the first TC thread I've ever started and what a thread it's been
As long as I get a lot of snow, it don't make no difference to me!

I'll admit it, I've still been following along with Dorian some but I burned out a day or two ago. I'm ready for him to be gone and my actual area might get just a few breezy showers in this case.

I already gave the epilogue to my mom. Maybe I shouldn't have. A lot of it was just about how Dorian is going to be the story of luck for most of the US because of where the stall ended up happening (although it was bad that it stalled over the Bahamas) as if you have a few adjustments you could've had a stall over southern Florida...or if he had gotten trapped he'd have rained himself out later in the same areas that had huge issues with Florence. And maybe it still is, but the way we're going, parts of coastal Georgia through the Carolinas are gonna have issues.

Did you use this first:

View attachment 23106

Heck no, I ain’t getting that close. The nest is in a tree branch hole nine feet off the ground. I sprayed it with two cans of spray and had 20-30 hornets come out and die. Last night same deal and had at least 20. Gonna hit it again tonight.

Heck no, I ain’t getting that close. The nest is in a tree branch hole nine feet off the ground. I sprayed it with two cans of spray and had 20-30 hornets come out and die. Last night same deal and had at least 20. Gonna hit it again tonight.

Oh my. This thing must be humongous then.

I thought it was one of those smaller ones.

Last edited:
What about Wilkes co been ignored for far too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back