• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Kirk Mellish has spoken, nothing to see here losers! * I added the loser part.

Well, really he said it's too early to even talk about details, maybe we could detect a likely upper air pattern. Unless your a meteorologist, you just need to keep quiet and stop reposting stuff about snow/ice.

I have no idea where these severe winds are though. There are no high wind warnings out for anywhere in NC. Are you on top of Mt. Washington or Mt. Mitchell?
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Per NWS AFD, they regretted not issuing a high wind warning. It stopped blowing at 6am. The damage was already done. Whoever was working night shift missed the boat on this one.

Well, really he said it's too early to even talk about details, maybe we could detect a likely upper air pattern. Unless your a meteorologist, you just need to keep quiet and stop reposting stuff about snow/ice.

Haha he is always grumpy come winter. He hates people. Loves food though. * Burn

Lol mby is basically right on 85, so I've seen tons of sleet from being on the line.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Last December in kannapolis NC, had near 6 inches of snow, grandma near Harrisburg got only 2.5, gradient FTW, I wonder how ima do now since i moved, 85 is right next to my apartments, can hear and see it, only a football field away from my place

Going to approach Winter with a different view this time. I’ve been very negative and angry about getting wiffed on bad here in the Midlands. Going to try and reel one into reality this Winter.

Where is wxwatch? I really feel bad for that poster. So embarrassing...
He still has time to be right however I wouldn't bet on anything but ice or possibly a mix at most here. The heavy snow threat is usually confined to the mountains so it's a long shot in our area.

Going to approach Winter with a different view this time. I’ve been very negative and angry about getting wiffed on bad here in the Midlands. Going to try and reel one into reality this Winter.

I’m with you, go for broke because we got nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back