• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, if I was in North Carolina I would be pumped. It takes a little more for us Deep South brothers. I am always pulling for a winter storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in North Carolina (I think or Canada I get confused) anyway and I'm not pumped.... cautiously optimistic but not pumped.

Well, if it was just one storm showing up on one model, then I would be more cautious to think we're going to get something. But when we have multiple storms showing up on different models at different times, and sometimes this one shows it, and then it doesn't, but then another one shows it, and we keep going back and forth, I think's it's actually a better sign that eventually one of those chances will happen within the next couple of weeks.
I tend to agree with this but don't come into the whamby thread and try to change it up, this place is meant for sarcasm and whining. Why you trying to clean it???

Yeah it's nice to at least get fantasy storms in December. They're fun to look at it. I'd love to get a fantasy snow storm rather than a sleet fest, but I'm just being picky now....

View attachment 27099
I love snow, and certainly will always chose that over sleet. But sleet can be a ton of fun also, especially if you can manage to get a few inches of it. We did here in the Columbia area back in 2014 during that huge CAD storm and I tell ya what, I've never had more fun in a winter storm than I had in that one. Had my skimboard out there having a ball! haha but not near as pretty to look at due to it never sticking in the trees.

I love snow, and certainly will always chose that over sleet. But sleet can be a ton of fun also, especially if you can manage to get a few inches of it. We did here in the Columbia area back in 2014 during that huge CAD storm and I tell ya what, I've never had more fun in a winter storm than I had in that one. Had my skimboard out there having a ball! haha but not near as pretty to look at due to it never sticking in the trees.

It is good sleddin. And great to get you out of work because the roads are a mess, even moreso than with snow. But snow's the bomb. Winterwonderland and all that good stuff :)

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call Big Joe. There's a conspiracy afoot.

You know i'm kidding right?

Ha ha. Yeah, but makes you wonder. If he were to go online and post about how warm this winter will be he would could ripped apart worse than being biased cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back