• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
2fce814b7e8f336af6b433192eae8d0a.jpg

Here’s a little something to look at. For people giving up on winter before it begins. Maybe a little icy scenario for some?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only icy thing right now is my heart after it being broken realizing this winter is gonna be a complete crapfest

Only icy thing right now is my heart after it being broken realizing this winter is gonna be a complete crapfest

Why make a comment like that? Winter hasn’t even started yet and most forecast I’ve seen calls for a above average snowfall. I think this winter will be active mostly January and February with a big dog or two. Just a gut feeling.

Why make a comment like that? Winter hasn’t even started yet and most forecast I’ve seen calls for a above average snowfall. I think this winter will be active mostly January and February with a big dog or two. Just a gut feeling.

I’m Just joking man..... definitely just joking....

Whatever happened to my meme I posted in the December thread? I realize it may have been too banter-ish to go in that thread for weather that month, but why not move it to the banter thread?

December must be a dump when the whole topic is arguing about past winters

speaking of dumps, the Dallas Cowboys.. yikes

Yikes for the Cowboys. The whole world knows Garrett is getting fired at the end of the season...why not fire him now, let Richard take a crack. I am sure Garrett would be much appreciated. Might save his career as a head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back