• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NoSnowATL knock this out and free room for the 1st winter storm, what ya think? Eh!
869e82d5d86a33d53858ffa327eb915c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is that where all the leaves in my yard went after those winds last night? There were so many leaves and now most of them are gone
Actually I took that yesterday before the rain and winds came, hopeful today's wind will do the job.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JB only recognizes 1 pattern, and is wrong 75% of the time! Delayed, but not denied!??
I think where he get it wrong is the output of the pattern. You can have a pattern set up with a totally different output given slight variables. It's like the -NAO. People seem to obsess over it but it's really nothing to obsess over when you don't have a cooperative PNA or convection over some part of the world or a bad MJO.

Unpopular opinion here but hear me, hear me, thal hear ME: Due to very wet soaking rains recently you will pay for that when it’s cold enough to snow. I don’t expect 3 peat due to lack of moisture. Namely AVL, GSP, Charlotte, Winston

Was looking for more of a reaction from my previous post in this thread hello someone bite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back