• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hands have been cramping bad and it's hard to close and open them. This has been going on for a few years now. I think its Arthritis and my wife thinks its because I'm always on my phone looking at the model runs lol. I'm going with the Arthritis idea.

Are you feeling stiffness in one or more of your knuckles? If so, is this affecting only one or a few fingers of each hand or is it all of them?

My hands have been cramping bad and it's hard to close and open them. This has been going on for a few years now. I think its Arthritis and my wife thinks its because I'm always on my phone looking at the model runs lol. I'm going with the Arthritis idea.
Have you ever tried CBD? My brother has a neighbor who couldn't close a fist for years due to pain. Once he took it he no longer had pain and could easily make a fist. Good stuff!

Have you ever tried CBD? My brother has a neighbor who couldn't close a fist for years due to pain. Once he took it he no longer had pain and could easily make a fist. Good stuff!

CBD is amazing, I’ve been on the drops for a few months. It’s expensive be well worth it for pain relief, stress and anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go ahead and book your hotel trips to Asheville for the December 6th-8th time frame. Lol

I'm just curious because I spend a lot of time in Greenville and in Charlotte and when I always check temperatures are very similar in both places.. Greenville is further Southwest than Charlotte, but it's higher elevation. Which is a better place to be during the winter storm Greenville or Charlotte? Who gets more snow or ice? Depend on storm track? I've noticed sometimes during wedges Greenville is actually colder than Charlotte.

I'm just curious because I spend a lot of time in Greenville and in Charlotte and when I always check temperatures are very similar in both places.. Greenville is further Southwest than Charlotte, but it's higher elevation. Which is a better place to be during the winter storm Greenville or Charlotte? Who gets more snow or ice? Depend on storm track? I've noticed sometimes during wedges Greenville is actually colder than Charlotte.
CLT gets more snow/ice than GSP, 99% of events. But Greenville is such a long county, the middle/south of the county can get rain, while N part of the state, Travelers Rest and N, can have 6-8” on the ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back