• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
c60ab8f060c406f8a31889b6fcf85b21.jpg

Done and done. I hate leaves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't even started on my yard yet and i have a ton of leaves covering both the front and backyard... Hell i may just let them stay on the ground in case we don't get any snow

Panthers find as many ways to lose a game, as we do to get cold rains! Just turrible

I wonder if the December "torch" will keep getting pushed back and never come, much like the January/February cold spell that was supposed to happen last year that never did.

I wonder if the December "torch" will keep getting pushed back and never come, much like the January/February cold spell that was supposed to happen last year that never did.

She coming, MJO going into warm phases this month. No torch like last year. That 2014 winter might click after all. It was a analog that was popping up pre fall.

She coming, MJO going into warm phases this month. No torch like last year. That 2014 winter might click after all. It was a analog that was popping up pre fall.

IMO I think at least we are going into phase 3 some point before Christmas (blowtorch) Whether or not we go into no phase or go back into the warmer phases, who knows.

IMO I think at least we are going into phase 3 some point before Christmas (blowtorch) Whether or not we go into no phase or go back into the warmer phases, who knows.

I would be very surprised to see mid 70s like last December. The SER was crazy last Year, she is tamed this fall and hopefully this winter.

Snap out of it!! You know we cant do December anymore without a stretch of 70s.

I know but I just don’t see if right now, we will get close next week but we cool down again before we warm up for a few weeks going into Christmas. I will say the southern parts will see 70s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back