Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
would anyone be interested in paying for a $5 monthly subscription to southernwx to sit in and listen in on a discord/private google hangout with select Mets including web and others for 1 hour/week?with occasional bonus video during storm threats

The Jeffrey Epstein memes are the best
KC O'dea radio show this morning had me in tears playing a parody soundbite of Rep. Swalwell's fart intermingled with Epstein. They "played the audio" slowly and backwards because it contained a "secret message", you heard a slow motion fart sound with that slow dragging voice that said "Epstein did not kill himself". Describing it doesn't do it justice but I was dying Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

would anyone be interested in paying for a $5 monthly subscription to southernwx to sit in and listen in on a discord/private google hangout with select Mets including web and others for 1 hour/week?with occasional bonus video during storm threats
Dude just stop

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.