• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
58d6dfa2355b057f135a18c42e02416c.jpg

Fine with me, got 4in on top of .25 of ice. I was in 11th grade. Ripped my 93 S10 pickups transmission. Dad wasn’t happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would probably have loved to see that, but too bad I didn't live in Georgia at the time and I would've been too young to remember it.

Wow! And you're one of the most optimistic ones on here. That's surprising considering you most likely don't remember the last time we had a cold winter. Well maybe one 14-15. ?
I’ll always have Jan 88
Once in a lifetime event! Tracking that on here would have been epic!!

Wow! And you're one of the most optimistic ones on here. That's surprising considering you most likely don't remember the last time we had a cold winter. Well maybe one 14-15. ?
Honestly I'm just a big time snow lover. Jan 17-18 2018 is my favorite simply because it overperformed. Thought I'd get 2-3" and ended up with 4.8"

Where are all the winter forecasts? I've got so much skeptical discounting to do this month. Anxious to get going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back