• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good gracious I just had arguably one of my worst fake-redirects. I didn't even idle on the website too long, which sometimes causes some malware redirects (which I found a long time ago usually don't activate unless you click on anywhere in the site). I was on 247sports looking at a recruit's profile, strayed off for about 30 seconds onto Microsoft Word, and boom, my laptop goes into a long beeping sound that is extremely loud, I'm puzzled, I go back to my internet browser and I see that malware redirect in that webpage. It says that my files for Windows 10 have been deleted.

I know it's fake, but it's extremely annoying (and probably worse when you have a hard time getting Task Manager up so you have to keep hearing the beep). I was half asleep at that point too. It raised the hairs on my shoulder and got me mad. ---- people that do that.

It actually probably wasn't one of my worst redirects (I have had one a very long time ago that didn't even give you a chance to exit, it went straight to it's process and I had to turn the computer off) but it was just super, super annoying. I need to probably up my firewall protection.

Good gracious I just had arguably one of my worst fake-redirects. I didn't even idle on the website too long, which sometimes causes some malware redirects (which I found a long time ago usually don't activate unless you click on anywhere in the site). I was on 247sports looking at a recruit's profile, strayed off for about 30 seconds onto Microsoft Word, and boom, my laptop goes into a long beeping sound that is extremely loud, I'm puzzled, I go back to my internet browser and I see that malware redirect in that webpage. It says that my files for Windows 10 have been deleted.

I know it's fake, but it's extremely annoying (and probably worse when you have a hard time getting Task Manager up so you have to keep hearing the beep). I was half asleep at that point too. It raised the hairs on my shoulder and got me mad. ---- people that do that.

It actually probably wasn't one of my worst redirects (I have had one a very long time ago that didn't even give you a chance to exit, it went straight to it's process and I had to turn the computer off) but it was just super, super annoying. I need to probably up my firewall protection.

Install net nanny. jk

You will pay for that. Enjoy your record cold, flurries mix on 60 degree soil temps because we will thaw out for Christmas. 80s this winter at times.

JB mentioned November starting like 1991 and 2002....both were El Ninos.

58d6dfa2355b057f135a18c42e02416c.jpg

Fine with me, got 4in on top of .25 of ice. I was in 11th grade. Ripped my 93 S10 pickups transmission. Dad wasn’t happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

58d6dfa2355b057f135a18c42e02416c.jpg

Fine with me, got 4in on top of .25 of ice. I was in 11th grade. Ripped my 93 S10 pickups transmission. Dad wasn’t happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In 2002 you were in 11th grade...... will you bring me my cane sonny? Thanks

Maybe we should just use this thread for everything storm track whining trump and everyone set free can we call behave American dream be the go to site of the year 1 year special guarantee wow

Maybe we can have a blockbuster February. Some definitely failed in that year, but the last year we really had a nasty cold snap in November (not just cooler than average, but nasty cold snap) was 2014-2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back