• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who's excited about the coming cold? We have vodka cold being modeled and people still seem to be negative lol

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
I think it's because of last winter and recent years as a whole. Novembers this decade have been collectively, on average, slightly cooler than normal, but then every December since 2011 has been warmer than normal. That being said, a colder than normal November does not guarantee anything for DJF.

Am I the only one who's excited about the coming cold? We have vodka cold being modeled and people still seem to be negative lol

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Thrice bitten ,Quattro shy! Let’s see if 20 degree below normal temps actually materialize

Wife: so we can pack up the summer time clothes?
Me: why? Summer 2.0 is a few weeks away
Wife: You mean December
Me: you got it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's like the past several years have almost made me lose the "cold" feel of the holiday season. All these snowman decorations and songs about snow don't feel right when it's 70 degrees outside...at least some of us have gotten to see some early snow in 2017 and/or 2018.

It's like the past several years have almost made me lose the "cold" feel of the holiday season. All these snowman decorations and songs about snow don't feel right when it's 80 degrees outside...at least some of us have gotten to see some early snow in 2017 and/or 2018.
Fixed it.

Nice to see everybody back after a long hot summer! I can’t wait to revel in the disappointment with some of you guys for the 10th straight winter.? ⛄️ And to the newer guys, you’ll learn to love to hate it. That’s just the reality of it.

I had a very interesting dream that felt so real last night...

I was at a house that was in a somewhat rural area, with some family and friends, and I was watching the clouds out on the porch. Suddenly, we start seeing some clouds start to rotate, and it gets windier, but for now, we're still all outside watching and we're talking about how cool it is that we're seeing a possible tornado. At some point before it really starts getting bad, I take my phone out and zoom in on the tornado, and take a picture (and I'm not alone). The reason it felt so real is it was like my real phone now. Then later, I try to take a picture again as it's really starting to get bad, but I end up running inside and diving to protect myself. It's me and someone else, and we're protecting our head against the wall with a rug over us.

The house is fine after the tornado, but we're pretty shook up because it got close to hitting us.

I actually dreamt a two tornado dream, but the second one was a weird shot. I don't remember all of it, but one thing that I remember was hiding, but watching things blow in a wavelength. The final thing from that dream is we consider it unsafe to remain, and I'm driving out of the area, trying to figure out directions.

Well holy hell, I don't look at the board or models for like 2 days maybe and all of a suddem a chance (albeit small) of snow shows up! My oldest called me a little kid for being so excited ?

It's like the past several years have almost made me lose the "cold" feel of the holiday season. All these snowman decorations and songs about snow don't feel right when it's 70 degrees outside...at least some of us have gotten to see some early snow in 2017 and/or 2018.

Don't worry, it all melts 3 days later and it's still 75 by the time Christmas rolls around.

if soil temps are a problem why not cool them? place ice cube every so many square feet it doesn’t cost much at all to have the coolest yard in the neighborhood with sticking snow FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back