• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in the midwest are generally nice but its a different kind of nice. Nothing compares to southern hospitality.

That’s why everyone wants to move down here, good jobs, women are pretty, cost of living is low and it’s only cold 15 days a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw snow on the ground yesterday, I’m good for the season! I could care less if I see snow IMBY! I ain’t tracking nothing! Seeing the first ‘ threat’ go poof, is sad!

Good to see that our winters are not the only thing that suck, today the Panthers proudly made that list! #KEEPSUCKING

I will never get use to this time change, I was tired at 5pm today and already in bed. At least I can stare at the snow map giving me .1in of snow next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like it being daylight earlier. Im not a fan of 8am sunrises !

I think I'm the only one who likes Daylight Savings time.. not for its 'practical' aspects, but purely aesthetic ones. I like my mind being manipulated by time. Not quite on mushroom levels of brain fun, but you take what you get, in an overly punitive world.

I think I'm the only one who likes Daylight Savings time.. not for its 'practical' aspects, but purely aesthetic ones. I like my mind being manipulated by time. Not quite on mushroom levels of brain fun, but you take what you get, in an overly punitive world.
Lol. You’re not the only one. I’ve had an alarm set for the past 15 days, for celebration. My reasons would be models coming out an hour earlier. The effects your mentioned only are for the first day imo.

I'm done! I wish the Titans would suck so bad the franchise either has to fold or move. I'm sick of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back