• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how to convert a pdf form into excel ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it is a readable/searchable PDF then convert it to Word and then to Excel; if you have a Mac, and the PDF is not readable/searchable, download PDFPenPro and do the conversion from there ...

06353474b97f91eea904c31629c07e87.jpg

The whamby rings, are you listening?
In the posts, snow is missing,
An ominous sight
Cliff jumping tonight
Postin' in a winter whamby-land
In this forum we can end your hoping,
We'll pretend that winter is a joke,
I'll say "will it snow?"
and you'll say "no man"
but maybe when March comes around.

Charlie,
What OS are you using? I just took a very detailed PDF of an entire apartment complex rent roll and turned it into Excel in 2 secs. The Adobe thing works great if you are on Windows, the PDF PenPro does just as well on a Mac ... I'm running short on time tonight but PM me if not before too late if I can help!
Phil

So why does my local airport record "Fair" or "Clear" even when there is a solid deck of cirrus clouds overhead? In my mind you don't say "clear" if you can't see pure blue overhead. Why can't they record solid clouds as overcast? Is there a certain criteria for cloud heights and/or thickness to designate the ceiling from "fair" to "overcast"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back