• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least we’re not the Browns, they just coughed up the ball on 3 consecutive snaps and they got intercepted on a pitch... a PITCH. That’s like maybe a 2-3 foot pass? Lol

I don’t know man, the niners are about to put 50 up on us, basically a repeat of the Steelers game last year, we’re definitely not close to being a playoff team, we have a deceiving record against bad teams, basically the scamthers

Well at least we’re not the Browns, they just coughed up the ball on 3 consecutive snaps and they got intercepted on a pitch... a PITCH. That’s like maybe a 2-3 foot pass? Lol

Honestly, I had hope for the Browns this year..... But there was also that little voice in the back of my head saying that they were going to be a dumpster fire by the end of the year, just because they are the Browns.

Honestly, I had hope for the Browns this year..... But there was also that little voice in the back of my head saying that they were going to be a dumpster fire by the end of the year, just because they are the Browns.
A dumpster fire!? Just like this winter is shaping up to be :(

I’m glad this is the last week of October, the fun is about to start in a few weeks. Christmas decorations, lights, fires and long nights starring at fantasy storms. This is the time of year my wife would think I’m cheating on her because I’m always checking my phone, now she just thinks I’m crazy. Snow is hard to get but it’s well worth the pain for this old man. Let’s get some this year! Bye October!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m glad this is the last week of October, the fun is about to start in a few weeks. Christmas decorations, lights, fires and long nights starring at fantasy storms. This is the time of year my wife would think I’m cheating on her because I’m always checking my phone, now she just thinks I’m crazy. Snow is hard to get but it’s well worth the pain for this old man. Let’s get some this year! Bye October!

Yeah the holidays have really snuck up on me this year its crazy

Yeahhhhhhhh
b8ef02207590feb781dfe295f65ed866.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back