• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so ----ing done with mosquitoes. Bring on a freeze asap. Even with all the wind today they are still attacking. Fun fact: Mosquitoes bite through leggings but not jeans
Dang seems those buggers have gotten to someone Lol... I'm with you though, I'm sick of insects, mosquitoes, flies, spiders, ugh just freeze already

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lot of us are not new on here. Lot of us are very knowledgable when it comes to weather. I've notice your question on here are a bit to much and off the wall, be patient your answers will come. We know what a line of storms are and many many more. So when your learning weather, please know that most of us are way way way ahead of you lol.
That's Okay, we all learn.

The Atlanta Falcons are a embarrassment of a NFL team. It’s going to a long next few years for the next coach and GM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How about the panthers? They suck too. If they win this game, it's going to be a surprise for me.

How about the panthers? They suck too. If they win this game, it's going to be a surprise for me.

They don’t suck, that have a nice defense (one of the best pass rush in the NFL, a MVP candidate As a running back, and a solid secondary, which we get back donte Jackson today) and there 4-2 with Kyle Allen, there a solid team

A muggy warning should be issued anytime temp is 70 or above from the hours of 5am-8am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back