• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fab-February 2020 The dark age

Yep this time period is very interesting

The 06Z this morning was legit footer for NE NC....I still think most of NC at least cashes in once or twice before Mar 15ish.....it has not snowed 1 single flake here since Dec 10th 2018 and that's rare even for here....we probably average 3-4 snowy days a season here at least so statistically we are way overdue to get some accumulating snow.

Last edited:
And look a this from the 0Z Euro..a rather close call implied and something @Jimmy Hypocracy referred to earlier because o a big surface high nearby (note that this big sfc high wasn't showing up to this extent until Monday's consensus):
View attachment 33858

This would be awesome if that high was over the eastern GL's instead of Iowa lol....

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_eus_38.png

This is kind of crazy.... How much for Baghdad? 2nd snow in a century falls in Baghdad!

All jokes aside, the players are there for a potential ZR threat inside D10. If we know anything by now, it’s that no model is even close to a final solution at D10. Should be an interesting 12z suite
F59074B8-3C52-4FF5-A4A4-5307B99F6BC7.jpeg

This is kind of crazy.... How much for Baghdad? 2nd snow in a century falls in Baghdad!

HA....I was there the last time. That is crazy. Now when I deployed to Afghanistan different story when we did ops in the high peak mountain regions. It would dump on you at the drop of a dime.

Back