• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fab-February 2020 The dark age

You know it’s bad when it’s been 6hrs since the last post on a Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember that nicely modeled winter event (on some models) yesterday? Before there was only HP to our north--notice what has suddenly appeared now, and where.

icon_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_44.png

North Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Piedmont region. Three days ago we rolled our eyes at the possibility. Would not be shocked if another opportunity comes along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I can't wait for us peeps in the Western southeast like Louisiana central Mississippi and central Alabama the I-20 areas in those regions can finally get a snowstorm

Well I can't wait for us peeps in the Western southeast like Louisiana central Mississippi and central Alabama the I-20 areas in those regions can finally get a snowstorm

You'll eventually cash out again. I went through a drought period during one point from around the mid-to-late 90's with a couple of BS novelty events in between.

You'll eventually cash out again. I went through a drought period during one point from around the mid-to-late 90's with a couple of BS novelty events in between.
Yeah it's just this winter been so frustrating especially with all the rain we been getting then yesterday we received a flurry for an appetizer only to be teased knowing we would want more

Back