• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December to Remember

Let me know when Ya'll get ready to call the punter in this winter and Punt it away. I have old Reggies phone #.

punter-reggie-roby-of-the-miami-dolphins-punts-against-the-san-49ers-picture-id80304277
We may already be there…seriously. At most, I expect maybe a 10-14 day window of winter this year. We’ll see.

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. The deck was so stacked against us going in it was going to take a miracle for this pattern not to show up. I just hope it can relax enough at times to at least give us a shot of something frozen.
JBs taint, tainted this winter! How’s that ‘85 redux coming along, Bustardi??

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. The deck was so stacked against us going in it was going to take a miracle for this pattern not to show up. I just hope it can relax enough at times to at least give us a shot of something frozen.

Yeap can't get anything to stick to the roads anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe we're going to torch all the way through December. Then, after that, it's going to be nothing but hot as far as the eye can see until January is over. Then for February, it's going to record-setting hot, finally cooling off by late March. Going to be the number one hottest winter on record, and it isn't even going to be close, until it's beaten next year.

Back