• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December to Remember

I’m honestly a fan of the southeast ridge solution and no not because it’s warm, but -PNAs typically mean more rain in the SE/especially northern/western, the GEFS solution is dry and cold NW flow, and a solution that would allow severe and possibly extreme drought to become widespread, gonna see way more fires over the NC mountains if we continue 0BD36E18-A4FE-4B8A-82DA-06B44C5912AF.png

Can someone tell me where to get the maps with custom parameters and variations? I remember there were two or three different address. I lost my favorites tabs.

Top_20_+TNH_Days.gif

Zero agreement on the Models. GFS has a cold dump for the West and a SE ridge. GEFS is much colder for the eastern US and the CMC(likely has a cold bias,but still) brings severe cold into the eastern half of the Country. Who knows what the Euro and the EPS will do. Might be a while before we know exactly what happens.

Can someone explain the difference between the GFS and the GEFS models?
Zero agreement on the Models. GFS has a cold dump for the West and a SE ridge. GEFS is much colder for the eastern US and the CMC(likely has a cold bias,but still) brings severe cold into the eastern half of the Country. Who knows what the Euro and the EPS will do. Might be a while before we know exactly what happens.
when does the euro come out again?

Don’t think CMC is cold biased as it recently showed very warm conditions like the gfs what the cmc is showing is the potential that this pattern brings in being able to dump serious cold our way and the quick changes in operationals shows how delicate the pattern is as this is what we talk about with the “windshield wiper” effect on models this should continue until all the models settle in on one solution

Back