• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December, Make analogs relevant again

28d0e656626cf6895f5eb9c078296ee9.jpg

Weenie weenie #winning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh snap

Since the eastern trough will be deep, initially any storm system will be suppressed in the western/SW GOM. If any storm system, it would probably come up well south from the GOM, and track along the eastern seaboard. If that's the case, we could have a snowstorm from the SE US to the NE US.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Verbatim this is a sloppy wintry mix-wet snow mess over the Carolinas so the snow you see on the 10:1 ratio maps doesnt account for compaction by sleet, melting, and/or mixing w/ rain, which cuts the totals back by at least 75%
output_sEjJKi.gif

Verbatim this is a sloppy wintry mix-wet snow mess over the Carolinas so the snow you see on the 10:1 ratio maps doesnt account for compaction by sleet, melting, and/or mixing w/ rain, which cuts the totals back by at least 75%
View attachment 1693

Yep. I was just about to post this. Very good call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guests take two seconds and sign up. You don't have to post, but there are many benefits to being a member.

1. You can follow your favorite posters.
2. View attachments.
3. Have access to extra site features.
4 and if you want to share your thoughts now you will be able to.

Thanks guys

View attachment 1693
I don't understand! This blockbuster pattern changing cold front comes through on Wednesday, why will it not snow for a lot more people!??

Back