• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December Discussion

Storm5 link said:
18z gfs was oh so close .

it's also much weaker with the ridge

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
It's good to have vaguely similar ideas on the big 2 models, and we have the ggem on our side too!

I would like to point something out again:

The modeling is having one Hell of a time trying to figure out what to show.  Each run is generally wildly different than the previous.  With cold shots and energy floating around all over the place, nailing something down outside 3 or 4 days at most, is not going to happen.

The idea right now is a Winter system affecting the South in some form.  It's been consistently showing up on modeling after the 15th for a week now.  This sure beats last December for most!  So just because it doesn't show pink or blue over your area right now (I-20 & North), don't fret.

One of the Veterans on here (from TW) needs to pull the trigger and start a thread for next weekend. Someone can be famous..or infamous as the first storm thread instigator. Who believes enough to do it?

Storm5 link said:
[quote author=accu35 link=topic=2.msg1012#msg1012 date=1481323318]
I'm more interested in the 14th-17th period
that's the period we are talking about

[/quote]Lol my bad

Supershow link said:
One of the Veterans on here (from TW) needs to pull the trigger and start a thread for next weekend. Someone can be famous..or infamous as the first storm thread instigator. Who believes enough to do it?
I think a thread might be needed but waiting wouldn't be a killer since there isn't a lot else going on and we can keep it in the December thread.  If the threat is there Monday fire it up

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Good ole Glenn Burns! Only thing he is touting is 70s next week,on FB
Don't know of him, but seems he may have some issues!?

SD link said:
[quote author=Supershow link=topic=2.msg1013#msg1013 date=1481323360]
I think a thread might be needed but waiting wouldn't be a killer since there isn't a lot else going on and we can keep it in the December thread.  If the threat is there Monday fire it up

Don't let Brick do it!!! Where's Coreytucker??
I love that guy!
[/quote]

Tarheel1 link said:
[quote author=SD link=topic=2.msg1016#msg1016 date=1481324050]

I love that guy!
[/quote]
[/quote]
Recovering from worms

SD link said:
[quote author=Tarheel1 link=topic=2.msg1018#msg1018 date=1481324258]

I love that guy!
[/quote]
[/quote]
Recovering from worms

[/quote]
hahah omgd

SD link said:

[/quote]
agreed, let's make it to around Monday

Storm5 link said:
[quote author=SD link=topic=2.msg1019#msg1019 date=1481324313]

I love that guy!
[/quote]
[/quote]
Recovering from worms

[/quote]
hahah omgd

[/quote]

Too bad I cannot look back on that TW thread from where Corey made that initial comment about worms...,reactions from both of you were priceless!

Supershow link said:
[quote author=Storm5 link=topic=2.msg1022#msg1022 date=1481324520]
[quote author=SD link=topic=2.msg1019#msg1019 date=1481324313]

I love that guy!
[/quote]
[/quote]
Recovering from worms

[/quote]
hahah omgd

[/quote]

Too bad I cannot look back on that TW thread from where Corey made that initial comment about worms...,reactions from both of you were priceless!
[/quote]
lol that was a priceless thread

Re: December Discussion

all kinds of timing issues on the gefs some are keying on a Friday Saturday system and some are a day or two later

some focusing on a cad event some more on the front battle zone back to the west

Corey's antics ended up getting a drunk Starburst banned for life at TW.  Haha.  I'll see if I can archive that old thread sometime.

There is this little gem I just came across looking for corey's stuff:

lolwtf.png

Back