• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

I'm usually pretty skeptical about marginal situations, especially in December, but the stj, in a Nino, with high pressure to the north pressing down, with Cad, ensembles showing consistent southern storm makes me feel pretty good. I could be crushed though, and I'll never believe in the models again...until the next time. Lol.

Does anyone think we have legitimate winter storm for southeast. Or is the gfs pulling us in just to break are hearts?
I think it will stay as a southern slider with the low. But if this low starts coming inland a lot of people will have a lot of problems with temps being a issue and WAA (warm air aloft). Being that said, we still have 7-8 days out so a lot of things will change. I thinking we will have the southern solution as long as we strong enough high pressure to the north of us.

Last edited:
1e8d3acdadb9550fc0caad6afa0f9c3c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the control, the mean, and half the ensembles have at least some snow here.

I hope the 00z doesn't break all of our delicate hearts...

On a good note I ended November averageing 39.7F and 55.5F, one of the coolest I can remember. 9 days failed to reach 50F.

Looks like the control, the mean, and half the ensembles have at least some snow here.

Brick its time you come out of the closet and ditch those putrid baby blue walmart clothes with ole huck roys face on it. Put on some black and gold and watch your alma matter tommorow win the sbc for the 3rd straight year. You come visit some and youll find all the winter wx you want up at 3300 feet.

Brick its time you come out of the closet and ditch those putrid baby blue walmart clothes with ole huck roys face on it. Put on some black and gold and watch your alma matter tommorow win the sbc for the 3rd straight year. You come visit some and youll find all the winter wx you want up at 3300 feet.

I can cheer for both. And I have fond memories of sledding down the hill in front of Justice Hall. But I did not like going to class in minus 0 wind chill.

Uggghhh, this run is heading to dumpster fire land! High dropping out of Canada is even weaker, 1028 or something! Failboat incoming!

I noticed we are half guest and half board members on here at the moment. You guys can sign up, it’s free and you can also join in on the conversation. It takes about 5 minutes. :)

Back