• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

gfs_asnow_seus_37.png

caveat, half of it is ice.

Where do I go to cash out!
a3f528ac2b5e3f4e081217cb86cf98af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need to apologize to your mama for posting that X rated stuff. In all seriousness sucks to be you that's jusy where us NC folks want it haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

14BB55EF-03A1-46F3-A5E0-03BC3C85657D.jpeg I think if the system didn’t kinda mess up I think the are I got circled in would have done well also. But might be me wishcasting also. I just wouldn’t think it would skip over that area.

View attachment 7827 I think if the system didn’t kinda mess up I think the are I got circled in would have done well also. But might be me wishcasting also. I just wouldn’t think it would skip over that area.
I think it did that because those areas was too warm, as it move into the CAD region it became wintry again.

I think with the 0z it's time for either mostly a hold or to see suppression. The 6z actually wasn't too too bad when I looked at it.

Count me in as also curious about the FV3.

I noticed that the 18z GFS has that secondary low that I was talking about earlier today. If the secondary low does develop, we'll need to watch out for that low as well, cause it could bring a "double dose" of wintry weather across the Carolina's and eastern/northern Georgia.

Dang, this one may end up a heartbreaker. Some would get winterwx, but it may end up one of those what ifs. Like I think it was March 2010.

Back