• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

I am little concerned at hour 102. That high is coming in weaker. It needs to be stronger so it can push this wave further south for us. We will know in a few minutes what the outcome is.

The northern energy in western Canada looks further west this run vs previous runs
519422168da282f8639409229d25b58d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that going to help us out???

With the advances in computer simulations, NESIS 3+ are now seen coming over a week out. I am in no way saying this will be a major east coast storm, but the consistency at this very early stage has the hallmark. For those that chase, it's prudent at this juncture to clear the calendar for 12/8 - 12/10, which I did today. Precautionary, if a significant winter storm does in fact materialize for the period. Two 24"+ events is the goal this season, a December verification will put one clearly in the drivers seat.

It must be nice living in FL and never having to worry about model runs and whether you will get rain or snow.
What's cool about southern Louisiana is that getting any winter weather, let alone accumulating snow, is pretty uncommon. Which makes tracking potential winter storms all the more exciting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

With the advances in computer simulations, NESIS 3+ are now seen coming over a week out. I am in no way saying this will be a major east coast storm, but the consistency at this very early stage has the hallmark. For those that chase, it's prudent at this juncture to clear the calendar for 12/8 - 12/10, which I did today. Precautionary, if a significant winter storm does in fact materialize for the period. Two 24"+ events is the goal this season, a December verification will put one clearly in the drivers seat.
Cool!

For the Wednesday system, obviously you want the vortmax to your south by a margin, sharp with some backing off the ATL. Token event, but not much more in the high end.

This run to me looks like it's going to set up well for a lot of folks too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This run to me looks like it's going to set up well for a lot of folks too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The low in Canada looks like it should still press our storm to the south!

308C18F5-8C91-45A4-9CED-6A7F0F982E08.png This ain’t gonna work! Ice more N this run!

Back