• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

yeah man with that track I'm not concerned about temps...... still I'd feel better if we were within 24 hours lol
So what do us Triangle folks need to be looking for? Obviously a little stronger high, also an even flatter wave that exits near Savannah. Anything else?

Can somebody post the dew point map for Friday night or in the wedge Saturday ??
sorry those are the best images I could find from a free model website - I can't seem to find regional, contoured maps...

Below is 18z, Sat, 12/8 (per GFS, 06z run today)
gfs.prateptype_cat.conus.2018120206-loop.gif gfs.sfctd.conus.2018120206-loop.gif
model.php

model.php

Last edited:
It's nice to see the 6z GFS and FV3 are back to the realistic idea. Hopefully on feature model runs they won't flip flop around with the track of low (smh) 12z model data is coming in, perhaps they'll show the goods once again (or better.)

Lol the mid Atlantic meltdown is underway already on a day 6-7 storm and is beautiful to watch . The last 24 hours have offered a more southern track which would suck for them .

The 2nd best thing to getting snow is for the MA to get snubbed.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back