• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

bd03ef6ebd482f720ab35c10962d1953.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want to see snow accumlations further south into South Carolina/Ga on the ensembles before we could mention it in Central SC, this may be a 1-40 special, dont believe it will be cold enough for a I-20 special.

Trends look to be favoring some kind of winter storm from overnight. I see distinctly most that favor are of a CAD type, but from what the Euro showed, snow is still possible at the end of beginning in N GA though upstate SC. Still a week or so to go but at least there's going to be something to watch. Just beware of the day 5 or 4 disappearance. Happens a lot and everyone melts down only to climb the cliff the next day. I do see some overrunning scenarios such as this beauty from the EPS. Sorry Birminghamnand south folks.
View attachment 7925

I would call you a compound word that the words start with "B" and "H" respectivly, but Id get banned because apparently it is against the rules.

If the southern energy continues to speed up like being shown the storm will stay south no doubt . Could really put our friends in tenn back in play for bigger impacts

I want to see snow accumlations further south into South Carolina/Ga on the ensembles before we could mention it in Central SC, this may be a 1-40 special, dont believe it will be cold enough for a I-20 special.

You have 11 members showing something for the midlands. That’s about all you can ask for this far out.

If the southern energy continues to speed up like being shown the storm will stay south no doubt . Could really put our friends in tenn back in play for bigger impacts

Means more snow on the north side too....less mixing issues

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm hanging on by a thread here. I'm just hoping the High trends stronger as we get closer to the storm. Remember Thankgiving and how poorly the models handled that high pressure and cold in the NE and Mid Atlantic a week or so out? That ended up MUCH colder than predicted. That's my inner weenie messing with my brain trying to grasp as many straws as it can for this one lol.

I like the 8th-10th time frame for someone on here to get an early Christmas gift.... 6z GEFS didn't look bad at all

I sometimes like going back through a thread a week or two back and the comments are interesting, like this little tidbit I came across from Nov. 27th ahem.....

Back