• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

eps_mslp_1030o_noram_31.png

eps_mslp_1030o_noram_29.png

eps_mslp_1030o_noram_27.png

The trend on the EPS is undeniable over the last 3 runs. The HP has trended more robust with each output.

Anybody else worried this threat gets suppressed into oblivion now?
I'm about 90% certain this will happen on the models sometime during the next 3-5 days, (Forsyth actually mentioned this earlier) but I then think they will bring it back. Personally I don't think it gets fully suppressed and we whiff.... just mho

6z gfs was pretty close to an all snow sounding from 156-174 here. Not sure I buy the temps and dewpoints rising into the mid 30s after that with a north or northeast wind and dewpoints in Va in the upper 10s to around 20. But we are still 7 days out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

In about 4 days, models will probably lose it then the Nam will come out with freakish totals like last year and everyone will write the nam off till the last minute

Can somebody post the dew point map for Friday night or in the wedge Saturday ??

In about 4 days, models will probably lose it then the Nam will come out with freakish totals like last year and everyone will write the nam off till the last minute
The NAM sucks hard at totals!! But is my go-to for p-types!

Gosh, I've been very busy and last checked this thread Wednesday. When I checked today, it was over 70 pages. It was in the 20s when I checked earlier this week. We are some starving people! Good luck to everyone...now I've got some reading to catch up on.

So otherwise, GEFS is backing off for the Midlands of South Carolina, Look Im in southern SC but I want Columbia to see something because its long overdue there.
My man, Columbia is in hell, it does not snow in Hell. Richland and Lexington county have not been under a winter storm warning since Feb 2014. Fingers crossed that this Winter does the trick.

6z gfs was pretty close to an all snow sounding from 156-174 here. Not sure I buy the temps and dewpoints rising into the mid 30s after that with a north or northeast wind and dewpoints in Va in the upper 10s to around 20. But we are still 7 days out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
yeah man with that track I'm not concerned about temps...... still I'd feel better if we were within 24 hours lol

Back