• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry December 4-7 Winter Precip Chance

If we could have shoved that +PNA back west where it belongs this could have been a really big deal. It really is a shame. Good looking wave timing honestly.

Did you delete my post? lol. I didn't think that was out of line. Tighter rules on here than I thought I guess. No worries
Yep. Honestly the post was probably within the rules but I didn't want to have the downstream finger pointing and 75 more posts about what people should/shouldn't be posting. Now if you guys want to go to the banter thread and have a party be my guest

Another nice looking negatively tilted trough but what do you know the deep cold air that was projected the past few days has completely evaporated lol. We just can't have nice things. By the way this chart DOES NOT show snow in upstate SC. I know we have a few folks on here who like that clarification :)

cm9wdvh.png
At least the Mid Atlantic fails too.

Not sure where to post this but euro has a ground blizzard for western NC this Friday before thunderstorms move in. Gusts over 50mph and higher along the Tennessee line and at most ski resorts. I would say the blowing snow stops once the thunderstorms melt some of the snow.

Not sure where to post this but euro has a ground blizzard for western NC this Friday before thunderstorms move in. Gusts over 50mph and higher along the Tennessee line and at most ski resorts. I would say the blowing snow stops once the thunderstorms melt some of the snow.
What’s a thunderstorm with snow on the ground mr cockadoodledoo

Did you tell Andy and Barney to block the road to Mount Pilot?

LOL, we go crazy when snow opportunities dissipate. I'll still play, as JB says "Its the only weather we got".

Reactions: SD
Back