• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry December 28-29th Possible Winter Storm

If I'm not mistaken WxSouth is that clown that had a Tennessee Weather forum that is no longer active. He lives around Morristown and would argue and curse people out if the didn't agree with him. I think he's just a general contractor/handyman that likes weather as a hobby. I might be wrong but I'm 99.9% sure that's him. He used to post on other board and TennesseeWeather forum but he keeps getting banned from all the forums.
Your wrong. He lives nowhere near TN

If I'm not mistaken WxSouth is that clown that had a Tennessee Weather forum that is no longer active. He lives around Morristown and would argue and curse people out if the didn't agree with him. I think he's just a general contractor/handyman that likes weather as a hobby. I might be wrong but I'm 99.9% sure that's him. He used to post on other board and TennesseeWeather forum but he keeps getting banned from all the forums.

I thought he lived somewhere in the mountains of NC. Maybe, he moved. I'm not sure. He's also someone who isn't combative. At least, I've never saw that side of him when he use to post on message boards or per his Facebook page.

I think you have the wrong person.

Yeh Robert from wxsouth is good. He's been saying since August that this winter would be better than everyone predicted.

I thought he lived somewhere in the mountains of NC. Maybe, he moved. I'm not sure. He's also someone who isn't combative. At least, I've never saw that side of him when he use to post on message boards or per his Facebook page.

I think you have the wrong person.
He's still very active on Facebook, not so much Twitter anymore.

The 12Z Euro is ramping the QPF up a bit near the SAV-CHS corridor vs its prior run. The prior run had ~0.03" at most in each city (not airports). Now each city gets ~0.10" and the 0.25" line is 50 miles closer and only 10-15 miles to the SE or barely offshore. The 0.50" line is only 50 miles SE. Don't ignore this especially in this area in case it were to ramp up further and once again become a significant threat.

The 12Z Euro is ramping the QPF up a bit near the SAV-CHS corridor vs its prior run. The prior run had ~0.03" at most in each city (not airports). Now each city gets ~0.10" and the 0.25" line is 50 miles closer and only 10-15 miles to the SE or barely offshore. The 0.50" line is only 50 miles SE. Don't ignore this especially in this area in case it were to ramp up further and once again become a significant threat.
Is the qpf confined to the coast again?

The ICON held onto a strip of .20" across SAV/CHS as well. I think today's shot of moisture interfered with some of the interactions for the THU/FRI wave. Disconcerting though if we go back into a warning level event

Inched northward a little bit. WPC is confident that 0.10" amounts will occur in Central Southern GA to Southeast NC.

Look at Last nights system I say no more... precip expanding to NW further is never out of question

Coastal & Southern GA is definitely still in this. Moisture usually gets more involved, HRRR may be the only warning you guys get soon; lol.

Slight uptick SE coast in qpf 18Z NAM vs 12Z. Cities: SAV 0.25" but more just east. CHS 0.10" but 0.25" lurking only 15 miles offshore.
Larry,
Am so keeping fingers crossed for you.
Send me a pic if and when!
Best!
Phil

Wrong guy.... Robert with WxSouth is a friend of mine and he would never act like that. He is a local Met from Shelby NC. Great guy...

Back