• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dazzling December

The bad news is to my eye, the 22/23 system is mostly cutters on it.

View attachment 127296

I haven't gotten to the Christmas system, but man, I'm just not feeling it. Too good to be true.

Looks like support among the members for the Christmas system dropped quite a bit.

Either the real cold is just delayed for NC/SC or it just can't get over the mountains. Probably just delayed and perhaps modified a bit. Sooner or later the SE ridge will come into play and looking at teleconnections, probably around the 5th of the New Year
Highly doubt this or a southeast ridge. We’re about to extend the pacific jet to the point where we see the EPO go positive. Meaning less amplified pattern and a zonal pattern. No real SER but just a pacific source region, whether it’s polar pacific or warm pacific air.

The bad news is to my eye, the 22/23 system is mostly cutters on it.

View attachment 127296

I haven't gotten to the Christmas system, but man, I'm just not feeling it. Too good to be true.
I never believed in that system anyway. I'm looking for a good cold press. Something like the ICON.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

The EURO is further north with the 22nd-23rd system. In the end, given where we are as of now, that may end up being a good thing as it gives room for some 25th-27th action.
ec-fast_z500a_namer_8.png

Strong wave just too much tilt.
It is. It's also 7 days out.

My thinking is if we can't get the big one to dig to nearly the gulf coast for a board-wide mega bomb, we're better off leaving the door open for the next two pieces rather than blasting everything to Cuba.

Weenie hopium I know.

It is. It's also 7 days out.

My thinking is if we can't get the big one to dig to nearly the gulf coast for a board-wide mega bomb, we're better off leaving the door open for the next two pieces rather than blasting everything to Cuba.

Weenie hopium I know.

It’s not weenie at all and you are correct. I’m still fairly confident in a storm in this period. Normally 9/10 times you will get one wave to amp as the ULL pulls away. What I’m not confident on is timing. Too late and we will be completely ill with a probable perfect track Miller A that brings rain.

Back