• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dazzling December

This almost certainly is going to cut.
gfs_z500_vort_namer_19.png

Just once in my life, I want to see that thing kick and phase(in reality) and just watch the complete upheaval it would bring especially only five days out.
Good luck though we’ve been trying to turn that frog into a princess for years with no luck, when I croak and I get shown my “life stats” one category is going to be “time spent trying to will a Baja low into something productive” and it’s going to be very embarrassing because they almost never budge and break in our favor.

@bouncycorn is this a old model run or new?

mslp.000054.png

I'm confused then. How does it show this ptype?

ptype.000051.png

You’re correct this is the latest run I believe it was ran at 00z last night .. certainly interesting

Sorry for the confusion. I slept in this morning so couldn’t manually clear the old run’s files from the server, so the new run kinda meshed together on the displays. It’s something I need to automate. I went ahead and removed the old run’s files and so it’s only the new run on there now.

Back