• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dazzling December

ATL NAM'd. I guarantee that this won't be a very likely scenario but it'd be cool if it did happen.
snku_acc.us_se.png
Well with NE surface wind... Maybe "Lake Effect from Lanier"...LOL

While I don’t put much stock in the GFS actually being right, maybe this trend will continue a few more runs to give us an absolute nutso run before probable collapse.

View attachment 127274
Oh wow, are you referring to the Baja low? Great catch, I hadn’t noticed it even thought about that feature.

Oh wow, are you referring to the Baja low? Great catch, I hadn’t noticed it even thought about that feature.
Just once in my life, I want to see that thing kick and phase(in reality) and just watch the complete upheaval it would bring especially only five days out.

Not surprised, I think we are seeing an evolution to agreement between the model suites which will end up with a strong cutter before the cold can get established. We need to see the EURO start keying in on the 26-27th time frame as a possible snow event for the SE soon. Looking at the teleconnections this morning, in 10-15 days we lose the strongly -AO, -EPO, to neutral to positive, a weaker -NAO but a neutral to slightly positive PNA. Let's see how this progresses for the week between Christmas and New Years week

Back