• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Dating Thread.

A thing I've noticed is people like to think " there's a perfect person for me" and that really messes up the whole idea of dating and marriage.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Agree 100% on this!

I believe there is a perfect person for each person, but I think our view on who we want that perfect person to be and who that person actually is does not match up most of the time.
Just find that person and smile at the love as it grows every day ... and don't rush it ... it happens when it happens ... or don't bother ... no use in making mistakes ... for you, him/her ... or kids ...

Just find that person and smile at the love as it grows every day ... and don't rush it ... it happens when it happens ... or don't bother ... no use in making mistakes ... for you, him/her ... or kids ...
How long have you been married ?

Since June 9, 1984 ... if it matters a lick ... but we "dated" for 9 years prior ...
That’s a very long time to date . Even for modern standards let alone past! I could never , though perhaps your notion of dating isn’t the same as the stereotypical notion of it .

That’s a very long time to date . Even for modern standards let alone past! I could never , though perhaps your notion of dating isn’t the same as the stereotypical notion of it .
we were friends who grew ...

we hiked, we snow camped, we did Dead shows, we just did stuff and found out we enjoyed it together ... it was all very much a friendship that morphed into "love" that morphed into a kick arse family ...

My drip is too hard
c5169ebf11c1b8c66150406d060962d7.jpg

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back