• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Dating Thread.

I can say this from experience since moving here. Dating sucks in the Emerald Isle area.....I'm 44 though. The girls are either too young, too old, or too pretty to like me :)

you can fix that with certain party things. but they're transient like our snow chances.. hint hint

I can say this from experience since moving here. Dating sucks in the Emerald Isle area.....I'm 44 though. The girls are either too young, too old, or too pretty to like me :)
Widen your dating range, my brother married somebody that was 10 years older then him lol.

Ehh. 10 years older for fun but me personally nah . I’m 21 , can’t imagine being with someone in their 30s .
Lol dating someone that's 31 wouldn't be bad if your 21. As long as they are on the same wavelength and aren't a boomer your fine lol

Ehh. 10 years older for fun but me personally nah . I’m 21 , can’t imagine being with someone in their 30s .
when you try it you will understand. dont try to actually situationship one though.. just the other stuff...

I can !! I can do 20 years older , no problem! Where my cougars on SS at! ?

Once you pass 30 , you don’t want all that childish and silly shiite that women in their 20s do! Then you start running thru them late 30s/ early 30s divorcees, with that alimony!

Once you pass 30 , you don’t want all that childish and silly shiite that women in their 20s do! Then you start running thru them late 30s/ early 30s divorcees, with that alimony!
Yea, have your fun but none of those sound like women id want to marry . Ooof .

Back