• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Dating Thread.

I thought the same exact two things. Haha.
My dad has a huge pet peeve about untied shoes . My god he would get insanely mad if I walked around with untied shoes . He was always quick to scold me if they were untied. Kids these days man , walking around with untied shoes thinking it looks cool. Back in my day you got beat if your shoes were untied !

My dad has a huge pet peeve about untied shoes . My god he would get insanely mad if I walked around with untied shoes . He was always quick to scold me if they were untied. Kids these days man , walking around with untied shoes thinking it looks cool. Back in my day you got beat if your shoes were untied !
Back in my day, you gott shot and killed for a starter jacket and or your Jordans! Now Starter is at Walmart

My wife is trying to get into football now, because I watch it so much. And it's very cringe...

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

That sounds like a sappy love show haha. I would not be a happy camper if my wife watched that stuff. Luckily my wife doesn't watch The typical women stuff like lifetime and Hallmark.

That sounds like a sappy love show haha. I would not be a happy camper if my wife watched that stuff. Luckily my wife doesn't watch The typical women stuff like lifetime and Hallmark.

My wife loves that stuff although she has told me in the past that she loves the cheesy stuff. That said while Halmark can get cheesy, the stuff by BBC can be quite good.

So happy she found true love and left Fox 8 Winston-Greensboro-High Point. She was treated terribly here in North Carolina. My favorite weather person. 1694270B-4CA8-4F1D-953A-06B40B016CC8.jpeg

So happy she found true love and left Fox 8 Winston-Greensboro-High Point. She was treated terribly here in North Carolina. My favorite weather person. View attachment 99177
How was she treated horribly ? Also Kat Campbell is hotter ! She’s my favorite . Also are you LGBT? You always talk about that stuff . Curious .

How was she treated horribly ? Also Kat Campbell is hotter ! She’s my favorite . Also are you LGBT? You always talk about that stuff . Curious .

c79651a0bec53d784cfe09f9bfe9be41.jpg

Bi-curious? Call me??

The chances of us getting snow this winter is about the same as the chance of me getting a girlfriend. Very slim! Lol

The chances of us getting snow this winter is about the same as the chance of me getting a girlfriend. Very slim! Lol

Hey, my wife is moving out by the New Year. Im kinda sad about it, but I’m taking off to western NC to deer hunt with my buddy on the 28th though January 1st. Gonna let her take whatever she wants and come home to a probably empty house on January 2nd.

Hey, my wife is moving out by the New Year. Im kinda sad about it, but I’m taking off to western NC to deer hunt with my buddy on the 28th though January 1st. Gonna let her take whatever she wants and come home to a probably empty house on January 2nd.
I heard the deer in the mountains don’t get as big as they do down east though. Not enough food for em. Saw somin about that , the mountain record was broken a couple weeks ago . Will you move to Michigan like you wanted ?

I heard the deer in the mountains don’t get as big as they do down east though. Not enough food for em. Saw somin about that , the mountain record was broken a couple weeks ago . Will you move to Michigan like you wanted ?

I don’t know if I’m moving back or not. Guess it depends on my youngest daughter who just graduated high school last week.

Back