• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Dating Thread.

My wifey
72268dcd5b898942192f41b72026aef5.jpg

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Pffft we want to see you not her! Show us Zander!

Kind of relating to this, my son NEVER had one drop of formula! Went from breast milk to oatmeal/cereal! Very proud of her for that! And he turned out giant! I’m a big proponent of breastfeeding! ?
He was 9lbs 5 oz and 22 3/4” long at birth. He dropped to 9, they said if he got to 8.8, they would start formula! He did and she said over my dead body!!!! Over the next few days, he started putting on ounces and the rest is history!

Hey guys, some of this is bordering on the man thread only type of post. That was created just for this reason, some would greatly appreciate if you didn't fill other threads with those comments, please and thank you.

Kind of relating to this, my son NEVER had one drop of formula! Went from breast milk to oatmeal/cereal! Very proud of her for that! And he turned out giant! I’m a big proponent of breastfeeding! ?

My wife regularly reminds me of the years she has spent breastfeeding and how much money she has saved us. Can’t argue with the results.

Attachments

• 645A8B4B-75C8-476C-8E44-9C69D8EF6AE9.jpeg
    645A8B4B-75C8-476C-8E44-9C69D8EF6AE9.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
My wife regularly reminds me of the years she has spent breastfeeding and how much money she has saved us. Can’t argue with the results.
That’s awesome! Here’s the end result! At 14 anyway! # 7806AF868A-7EE0-4AC3-A8DB-3A4529C24136.png6B0287AA-F98D-4929-AF93-9EE6836F9A05.jpeg

That’s awesome! Here’s the end result! At 14 anyway! # 78View attachment 92299View attachment 92301

My oldest just turned ten. Already to my shoulder and wearing a men’s size eight shoe. He regularly tells me how he will be taller than me and he is right. Although I’m only 5’10 so based on family genes even my daughters will probably be taller than me.

haha yea my wife would say that too. We ended up donating gallons after our 1st. The 2nd and 3rd the Well went dry and gravity kicked in.

I think counting the twins she told me she has been breastfeeding for seven years combined. She had me laughing the other day when she called me to tell me I couldn’t do that.

My oldest just turned ten. Already to my shoulder and wearing a men’s size eight shoe. He regularly tells me how he will be taller than me and he is right. Although I’m only 5’10 so based on family genes even my daughters will probably be taller than me.
Ha! Mine tells me he’ll be taller than me too! I’m 6’7”, and I think he will probably be right! He turns 15 in Feb. FWIW, at his 13 year old check up, his pediatrician said he’d most likely be 6’8”+, so we shall see!

I gotta say. Most young people I know now days that I'm close with meet online for some reason. In person dating and friendship has gone down a lot

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Back