• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Dating Thread.

60% of college graduates are women now … now men are staying single . Sounds like a recipe for huge instability . And they told us it’s women who are disadvantaged .

Anyways nature of relationships has changed a lot . 1 in 4 people in my generation will have remained single their entire lives by the time they are 50. More than half of all adults today are single . It’s not like it used to be .
So many people are afraid of commitment. And have that side price in the DMs

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

You start mixing bottles at 3am, you're bound to lick your finger and not think about it.
My wife would give me the look if she knew I did that.

It's strange how that works. I was at my kids school picking him up, and there was a mom picking up her teenage daughter. The daughter was probably some teenage heart throb, but did nothing for me. It was the mom that caught my eye.
BINGO!! I see that out in public, the teeny thinks I’m checking her out!! Nope, I want your mom, or grandma! ?

careful... You're straying into territory here that SD don't want to manage. Lol
What! You got people talking about drinking breast milk and this post is the issue ! What!!! I can’t help it all my peers are sinking . Who gon speak for em ! They are a lost generation !

My wifey
72268dcd5b898942192f41b72026aef5.jpg

Back