• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peru has revised its offical COVID-19 death toll from 69,843 to over 180,000. More than 0.5% of Peru’s population has died from COVID

This should be noted: They pretty much decided to call any excess death Covid.

The official death toll is now more than 180,000, up from 69,342, in a country of about 33 million people.
Prime Minister Violeta Bermudez said the number was increased on the advice of Peruvian and international experts.
This was in line with so-called excess deaths figures.

The funny thing is, anybody can publish a scientific-sounding YouTube video claiming this or that. And anybody can publish a scientific-sounding paper refuting this or that. Unless you are an expert in this stuff, there's not really a good way to know for sure. You have to have faith...faith that big pharma and big government are acting in your best interest or faith that they aren't. And it's pretty easy to see where people line up on this issue.

What we do know are the general risk factors that are likely to make Covid affect a person more negatively. We do know that there has been very little promotion of a treatment regimen but instead, aggressive pushing of the vaccine. We do know that this is a new type of vaccine. We do know that it was pressed hyper-speed into the market. We do know that it's experimental. We do know that nobody is legally culpable if it harms you. We do know that once again, big business is benefitting both because of the virus and the vaccine. We do know that money buys influence over policy. We do know that the official story has changed/is changing around the origins of the virus. We do know that there was a lot of flip-flopping around things like mask-wearing, possible treatments, and the general response to the virus. We know a lot of things. So it's not surprising that given the things we do know, why someone might question both the efficacy and the integrity of the vaccine and why they might be reluctant to take it.

This thread is Quiet. I guess the China virus isn’t important now...

The funny thing is, anybody can publish a scientific-sounding YouTube video claiming this or that. And anybody can publish a scientific-sounding paper refuting this or that. Unless you are an expert in this stuff, there's not really a good way to know for sure. You have to have faith...faith that big pharma and big government are acting in your best interest or faith that they aren't. And it's pretty easy to see where people line up on this issue.

What we do know are the general risk factors that are likely to make Covid affect a person more negatively. We do know that there has been very little promotion of a treatment regimen but instead, aggressive pushing of the vaccine. We do know that this is a new type of vaccine. We do know that it was pressed hyper-speed into the market. We do know that it's experimental. We do know that nobody is legally culpable if it harms you. We do know that once again, big business is benefitting both because of the virus and the vaccine. We do know that money buys influence over policy. We do know that the official story has changed/is changing around the origins of the virus. We do know that there was a lot of flip-flopping around things like mask-wearing, possible treatments, and the general response to the virus. We know a lot of things. So it's not surprising that given the things we do know, why someone might question both the efficacy and the integrity of the vaccine and why they might be reluctant to take it.
Dr Fraud emails tell me everything I already figured. I’m glad I didn’t drink the cool aid.

This thread is Quiet. I guess the China virus isn’t important now...

Dr Fraud emails tell me everything I already figured. I’m glad I didn’t drink the cool aid.
Just think how many people looked down on anyone with different opinions back then. They are the fools.

I've yet to get a vaccine because I had COVID that lasted til around the start of Feb and thus I supposedly became immune for an unknown period of time. Based on doctors' advice, I knew not to even consider getting a shot til at least May (90+ day wait). I had originally figured I'd get the first Pfizer shot by around now, but I've yet to get it. I may just wait a bit longer in case something truly negative is discovered about the shots. I figure I have little to lose since I assume I'm still immune and will be for an unknown period longer. What's the hurry?

For those here who got COVID, when did you have it and have you gotten a vaccine yet?

Yea it’s amazing if you believe the numbers. Honestly I don’t know what to believe anymore so I’ll question just about everything coming from the government .
Eh idk man. Just from my little circle in the world the number of friends/aquantances that I know that got it versus the US % is fairly close. Maybe coincidence but it makes me not doubt the raw numbers. The severity/response/masking sure that can be questioned and will be until we are dead probably but can't go back and change it now

Very good response, as usual, RC. Your second paragraph is plenty of reason for me to avoid all Covid vaccines. I don't even need the online interviews with actual doctors.

I’m writing this from the ICU family waiting room. My 75 year old dad has been in the hospital for almost a month now. He very suddenly developed autoimmune issues, severe anemia, and what looks a lot like interstitial lung disease. It has been touch and go, a roller coaster of ups and downs. He is doing a bit better physically, but now we are dealing with significant cognitive decline. The man had a lot of other unrelated health issues (heart/cardiovascular mostly) but was doing well until about a week after he got his second Pfizer shot. The docs haven’t said for certain - I don’t think they can - but it does seem to be believed that the vaccine triggered these autoimmune issues (he never had any before) that led to the anemia and severe lung problems.
So - needless to say, since I share the man’s genetics, I have not gotten the vaccine, nor do I intend to. I had Covid around Halloween, and based on what I’ve read I feel confident that I have a natural immunity that is good enough for me!
I think, based on what I have heard here in the hospital, that my dad isn’t the only one who has developed severe issues that “coincidentally” start soon after the vaccine. It’s going to be an interesting 6-12 months regarding these vaccines, I suspect.

I’m writing this from the ICU family waiting room. My 75 year old dad has been in the hospital for almost a month now. He very suddenly developed autoimmune issues, severe anemia, and what looks a lot like interstitial lung disease. It has been touch and go, a roller coaster of ups and downs. He is doing a bit better physically, but now we are dealing with significant cognitive decline. The man had a lot of other unrelated health issues (heart/cardiovascular mostly) but was doing well until about a week after he got his second Pfizer shot. The docs haven’t said for certain - I don’t think they can - but it does seem to be believed that the vaccine triggered these autoimmune issues (he never had any before) that led to the anemia and severe lung problems.
So - needless to say, since I share the man’s genetics, I have not gotten the vaccine, nor do I intend to. I had Covid around Halloween, and based on what I’ve read I feel confident that I have a natural immunity that is good enough for me!
I think, based on what I have heard here in the hospital, that my dad isn’t the only one who has developed severe issues that “coincidentally” start soon after the vaccine. It’s going to be an interesting 6-12 months regarding these vaccines, I suspect.
Im sorry to hear this and my grandfather died 2 weeks after his 1st shot. This is why my family will never get vaccinated period.

Really sorry to hear this. I hope he gets on the mend quickly. Will lift him up in prayer today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back