• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran one take today in my area and roads are packed

People definitely not staying home as it looks like an ordinary Saturday for us working folks
There has got to be thousands upon thousands of infected people in NC right now ! For the first time in a while I went to work at my job in Raleigh. You couldn’t even tell things were off people were out with their grandkids , girlfriends / boyfriends , friends . Here I am spending past few days by my lonesome driving and hiking in the woods out and about in the country and these people walking around like it’s no bodies business .

There has to be something else holding back cases down south because we have way more . Weather could be making an impact on virus ?!

There has got to be thousands upon thousands of infected people in NC right now ! For the first time in a while I went to work at my job in Raleigh. You couldn’t even tell things were off people were out with their grandkids , girlfriends / boyfriends , friends . Here I am spending past few days by my lonesome driving and hiking in the woods out and about in the country and these people walking around like it’s no bodies business .

There has to be something else holding back cases down south because we have way more . Weather could be making an impact on virus ?!

Could be, but I think it's because we are more rural and lack a big seeding event. That said at least in China and Italy and looks like here are well, one big pop and a lot of smaller hits seem to be this Virus' MO.

Wife and I shopping for my parents today and as others have noted, its packed. But I see more people wearing mask, including us. Just went to a local butcher shop, it is one of the best around, anyway the level of nonchalant almost arrogant attitude in there about this was surprising. The place was packed, absolutely no social distancing and I was the only person with a mask on. One regular customer walked in and started joking about 6', 6' and the cashier said not in here and they just laughed, then he walked up and shook the owner's hand. This is why this thing cannot get under control. You can't fix stupid

Wife and I shopping for my parents today and as others have noted, its packed. But I see more people wearing mask, including us. Just went to a local butcher shop, it is one of the best around, anyway the level of nonchalant almost arrogant attitude in there about this was surprising. The place was packed, absolutely no social distancing and I was the only person with a mask on. One regular customer walked in and started joking about 6', 6' and the cashier said not in here and they just laughed, then he walked up and shook the owner's hand. This is why this thing cannot get under control. You can't fix stupid
No, but nature will (regrettably) ... ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back