• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump initially went out of his way to praise Xi and then did a sudden 180. Biden initially killed the Wuhan lab investigation and then just did a sudden 180. Trump and Biden both look really bad on this. One can't criticize Biden (Trump) and defend Trump (Biden) at the same time and not be employing a typical political double standard.
Trump actually told us early on what was going on but he was made out to be a crackpot. He pointed fingers early because he obviously knew something.

Trump actually told us early on what was going on but he was made out to be a crackpot. He pointed fingers early because he obviously knew something.
Yep he sure did and he sure was called a crack pot , we can dig far enough back in here and see it . People need to set their hatred aside for a second !

We'll see where the investigation goes. Maybe Trump will end up looking smart on this or maybe he won't. But regardless, Trump's position changed 180 degrees being that he first went out of his way to praise Xi. Biden did a similar 180.

No... early on Trump told us that Covid was going to be fine.. was essentially no more than a cold.. that it would be gone by April 2020... and a bunch more BS statements on Covid that he was wrong on... all for political purposes to cover his butt... he was a crackpot

No... early on Trump told us that Covid was going to be fine.. was essentially no more than a cold.. that it would be gone by April 2020... and a bunch more BS statements on Covid that he was wrong on... all for political purposes to cover his butt... he was a crackpot
“The rumors of a lab escape or a bioweapon stem from historical amnesia, a caricatured villain, and good old-fashioned racism.” -Slate Magazine 2020

In October 2020, Business Insider reported with alarm that a quarter of the public believed a “conspiracy theory” that the virus originated in a lab.

An Associated Press fact-check in December, rounding up various myths related to the pandemic, described the lab-leak hypothesis as a “falsehood.” The story proceeded to assert the virus “likely originated in nature.”

There’s a running theme here but I cAn’T sEeM tO pUt My FiNgEr On It ?

“The rumors of a lab escape or a bioweapon stem from historical amnesia, a caricatured villain, and good old-fashioned racism.” -Slate Magazine 2020

In October 2020, Business Insider reported with alarm that a quarter of the public believed a “conspiracy theory” that the virus originated in a lab.

An Associated Press fact-check in December, rounding up various myths related to the pandemic, described the lab-leak hypothesis as a “falsehood.” The story proceeded to assert the virus “likely originated in nature.”

There’s a running theme here but I cAn’T sEeM tO pUt My FiNgEr On It ?

It likely did originate in nature. This isn't some man made virus. They've documented the genome and it's natural. Doesnt mean they didnt have it and were studying it and it got lose somehow. In this case semantics matter.

I always felt the whole rigid introvert / extrovert labels didn’t do much. I think people can be both . I haven’t read the science on it , just how I feel personally . I spend most of my time alone , hiking , reading , driving . Put me in a crowd though and I absolutely love to meet everyone and cause commotion , very good with people . I still get tired though and skip out on nights out and opt for options with less people .

My wife is pretty introverted and I am a mix. I've become more introverted over the years as I have gotten older as well.

I highly recommend everyone read Quiet by Susan Cain. Great read for understanding Introverts and how most modern work environments do more harm than good.

I bet he's got a big stash of hydroxychloroquine
Since we are on this topic...

Peru has revised its offical COVID-19 death toll from 69,843 to over 180,000. More than 0.5% of Peru’s population has died from COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back