• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paging @Rain Cold

Thanks for posting. Yeah, I saw that. She says they are after her now. I wouldn’t be surprised if she turns up missing at some point. She's claiming it was developed in the lab and released intentionally. I don't know about the intent, but I feel pretty good about my position that it was modified in a lab setting and then got out somehow.

I don't know what the win would be for one country to release something like this intentionally, as it would affect their own people and set off severe issues within their own borders. Now, if they were working in concert with other nations for some greater purpose, I could see that. But still, I give that a low probability, until/unless something else comes out.

Thanks for posting. Yeah, I saw that. She says they are after her now. I wouldn’t be surprised if she turns up missing at some point. She's claiming it was developed in the lab and released intentionally. I don't know about the intent, but I feel pretty good about my position that it was modified in a lab setting and then got out somehow.

I don't know what the win would be for one country to release something like this intentionally, as it would affect their own people and set off severe issues within their own borders. Now, if they were working in concert with other nations for some greater purpose, I could see that. But still, I give that a low probability, until/unless something else comes out.
Highly doubtful, considering the first novel Coronavirus was most certainly bat-born and moved into the human population through the local meat markets. China is an authoritarian government, but even conspiracies this large wouldn't stand a chance from exposure sooner.. https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-lab-manmade-myth-debunked-2020-6

Highly doubtful, considering the first novel Coronavirus was most certainly bat-born and moved into the human population through the local meat markets. China is an authoritarian government, but even conspiracies this large wouldn't stand a chance from exposure sooner.. https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-lab-manmade-myth-debunked-2020-6
I think this particular version came from the lab. I'm quite certain that there are scientists on both sides of that. Heck, I even remember early on when scientists were saying don't bother with masks because they don't help. What I do know for sure is that we tend to want to believe that people in charge of our well-being are looking out for our well-being. They're not.

I think this particular version came from the lab. I'm quite certain that there are scientists on both sides of that. Heck, I even remember early on when scientists were saying don't bother with masks because they don't help. What I do know for sure is that we tend to want to believe that people in charge of our well-being are looking out for our well-being. They're not.
Just think if scientists could find a cure for a cancer would they really tell us? Cancer makes a lot of people millions and millions of dollars a year. I would think they would be then again people are greedy. I don’t trust anyone these days.

Maybe it’s just me, but I had a hard time following that story. But I think I get the gist of it.
I left more confused. I mean if they were closed and restricted then of course there would be less cases. 80 or not I’m sure they saved lives esp with old people going to sit down establishments just to sit and cough vs actually eating..

Maybe it’s just me, but I had a hard time following that story. But I think I get the gist of it.
In other words bars didn’t spread Covid as much as predicted and they didn’t want to show the real numbers so they decided to hide the facts and keep them private. Bars shouldn’t have been closed is the bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back