• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Carolina; 608 total cases/ 2 Deaths.
Cases posotive last 3 days:
3/23= 105
3/24 = 101
3/25= 98

Here's a nice bullet-point list which concisely describes the highlights (as they apply to individuals) of the bill that passed last night:

View attachment 37869

If you filed your 2019 taxes and your agi was over the threshold for the free money, but you've since had your employment status downgraded, you get nothing.

They probably are, it can’t hurt so they most likely put an IV bag up.
That's been a ways back but I don't remember them giving me anything else. They could have but I was sick as hell but I remember the high dose Vitamin C. I was back out in the field in a week

Reactions: Jon
What’s the point in tracking cases if there’s not enough tests or when they say to not test if it’s just mild? Should we add 20% to the number for NC cases?

If you filed your 2019 taxes and your agi was over the threshold for the free money, but you've since had your employment status downgraded, you get nothing.

You don't necessarily get nothing; the payment begins to phase out starting at $75k AGI ($150k married) but it's not totally eliminated until you're over $99k AGI ($198k married).

Also, you can apply for the unemployment benefits if an employer has reduced you wages due to the crisis.

Did they say why the VA traveler died of corona in NC? I mean if I was sick and on my death bed I surely wouldn’t be just traveling through....you know I would be staying home as ordered...

A question about shelter in place. My teenage daughter lives 20 min away in Morrisville with her mom. I've been going over there to visit and also driving her back and forth some since she's been out of school. I guess technically under those orders, I wouldn't be able to do that anymore?

A question about shelter in place. My teenage daughter lives 20 min away in Morrisville with her mom. I've been going over there to visit and also driving her back and forth some since she's been out of school. I guess technically under those orders, I wouldn't be able to do that anymore?
Incorrect. You can visit under the condition you are buying something from the grocery store or pharmacy for them or just taking care of them.

Good trends continue for Italy, as the number of new cases/death have leveled off and or are beginning to decline. How far behind are, two weeks maybe?

9703600.jpg
Got to wonder though how much of that is them getting even stricter with their lockdown? As long as we half ass our lockdown or shelter in place I think we deal with it longer.

Incorrect. You can visit under the condition you are buying something from the grocery store or pharmacy for them or just taking care of them.
Alright, so I could just go to her nearest Harris Teeter rather than mine. ?

Honestly, I doubt I'll have much to worry about. But I'm just thinking out loud because I've never actually seen a SIP except for weather disasters.

Did they say why the VA traveler died of corona in NC? I mean if I was sick and on my death bed I surely wouldn’t be just traveling through....you know I would be staying home as ordered...
I understand that he was south of NC heading home and couldn't make it. I believe the 2 NC deaths are from the same hospital, I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back