• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I could just go to her nearest Harris Teeter rather than mine. ?

Honestly, I doubt I'll have much to worry about. But I'm just thinking out loud because I've never actually seen a SIP except for weather disasters.
Yeah, just a word of caution.... not all SIP orders are written the exact same, so you certainly want to see what exactly it says and the specifics once/if one is put in place.

I’d like to know how in the hell they’re delivering 50 liters of O2 to patients. That’s impossible. When a person makes a post like that I immediately dismiss it because they have no idea what they’re saying. It’s either someone lying about being a nurse and trying to make a point or it’s someone that’s a nurse and has no idea how their equipment works.

View attachment 37872
Our ED actually had fewer people than normal in it yesterday. Sure there are some Corona patients but a lot of other people are staying away unless absolutely necessary.

As far as the stay at home or shelter in place is concerned, nobody is going to arrest you or fine you. There are so many people considered essential that they can't stop people and ask what the hell you are doing out. This is mainly to get large gatherings or even medium sized gatherings under control as well as shutting down truly non-essential businesses. if most people don't understand this and stay at home....awesome! Pretend its a really bad snow storm and stay put....

In all the despair I've seen people rising up to come together to make what is currently an unsure world a slightly better place. Video of the people out cheering the hospital workers as they change shifts. People supporting local businesses. Buying food for someone out of work. My neighborhood has come out in big ways to help each other even with small things like placing objects in their yards for scavenger hunts for the kids. Now we are planning surprise easter egg hunts on easter.

Now just imagine what we could do if we truly United as a nation. No dem, reps, no more race or any other prejudices. We are capable of so much that we hold ourselves back from. Maybe one day one of these tragedies will get us over that hurdle.

Attachments

• 20200326_112210.jpg
    20200326_112210.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 140
In all the despair I've seen people rising up to come together to make what is currently an unsure world a slightly better place. Video of the people out cheering the hospital workers as they change shifts. People supporting local businesses. Buying food for someone out of work. My neighborhood has come out in big ways to help each other even with small things like placing objects in their yards for scavenger hunts for the kids. Now we are planning surprise easter egg hunts on easter.

Now just imagine what we could do if we truly United as a nation. No dem, reps, no more race or any other prejudices. We are capable of so much that we hold ourselves back from. Maybe one day one of these tragedies will get us over that hurdle.

If you stop reading after 2nd sentence, it takes on a whole new meaning. ?

20200326_112210-jpg.37873

Attachments

• EGG.jpg
    EGG.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 23
Yeah, just a word of caution.... not all SIP orders are written the exact same, so you certainly want to see what exactly it says and the specifics once/if one is put in place.
As far as the stay at home or shelter in place is concerned, nobody is going to arrest you or fine you. There are so many people considered essential that they can't stop people and ask what the hell you are doing out. This is mainly to get large gatherings or even medium sized gatherings under control as well as shutting down truly non-essential businesses. if most people don't understand this and stay at home....awesome! Pretend its a really bad snow storm and stay put....
Ya'll, this input is very helpful, and very much appreciated.

What's the trick to getting chicken? The entire poultry section is always empty.
At least at the harris teeter I work at, meat usually comes in on Thursdays, there wasn’t any left here either, but some turkeys. Hot rotisserie chicken is an option too, usually the first run at Harris Teeter comes out fresh by about 1030am and another run around 1-130pm (ish).

Gov Kemp just signed an order ordering schools closed through April 24, they may reopen April 27th but He will decide on rest of school year before then

Damn it, since I go to college my parents still get to claim me as a dependent meaning I don't get a check.... meanwhile my bummy friend who spent 1 year not working after graduating high school, started working in the fall, pays 0 bills, gets everything handed to him, spends every one of his dollars on his abusive gf ( not kidding every last penny), will get a check for more money than he has ever earned in a month... That is beyond infuriating...my parents aren't the most well off either. I've been working since I was 16 and all the loans for school are under my name and all school expenses I pay for. My parents do what they can though and help where they can so it's fair they can claim me as a dependent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back