• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve realized at looking over the last two weeks of your posts that you do t give a damn about anyone but yourself. You could care less what happens to other people. Monitarily or health wise. It’s all about you. Open up the country. I’m losing money. But other people are dying! I don’t care! I want my money.

You espouse Christian beliefs, but then act like this. You are what makes people like me quit the church. I saw so many hypocritical people at mass when I went. Tie on the Catholic Church scandals and I stopped going to mass.

You’re a horrible person. While you’re at it, why don’t you wish cancer on people. Can’t be more of a ------ person than you already are.
You want to take this up with him in a PM then do so, anyone else can do the same but I've spoke my peace on it... I've addressed it with him. No need to derail this thread by continuing to bash another individual. Any more post about this will be deleted and repeat post will get you a temp ban. Please, again if you want to get personal PM that person and move on from it in here. Thanks

You want to take this up with him in a PM then do so, anyone else can do the same but I've spoke my peace on it... I've addressed it with him. No need to derail this thread by continuing to bash another individual. Any more post about this will be deleted and repeat post will get you a temp ban. Please, again if you want to get personal PM that person and move on from it in here. Thanks

Roger that. Wilco.

I've been looking for a butt for days now, most stores around here are cutting them up into smaller pieces .
Put your shoulder in a Dutch oven , add some water and seasoning, set temperature at 210-225 and cook 6 to 8 hrs in the oven. It will fall apart and you can bag portions up and freeze. You can put it in the oven and just about forget about it till it's done.
I threw about 10 8lb boston butts on the pig cooker last Sunday. The perks of having a farming family!

Good trends continue for Italy, as the number of new cases/death have leveled off and or are beginning to decline. How far behind are, two weeks maybe?

9703600.jpg

Italy may be trending better, but the Eurozone as a whole is a different story.

I have a WSJ article everyone needs to read. We have to have our facts straight to make the correct decisions. Let's don't make emotional decisions because we saw some graph showing massive deaths predicted, or because we hate President Trump or Pelosi. We are weather nerds here. We know models are only as good as there inputs. This article makes good commen since and shows what could be going on vs those flatten the curve or million plus Americans die graphs in the media. Of course we should surgically strike hardest hit areas; NYC ect..

I threw about 10 8lb boston butts on the pig cooker last Sunday. The perks of having a farming family!
No doubt!!
I want to fire mine up to have something to do. Can't find anything to cook. Butts, shoulder, brisket not to be found.
We discussed early on about vitamin c, I saw the ex director of the CDC say that vitamin d could be helpful too. I've been hitting the vitamins and elderberry!

Ive seen a couple of Harnett County businesses post about being under a SIP.... did I miss something

I have a WSJ article everyone needs to read. We have to have our facts straight to make the correct decisions. Let's don't make emotional decisions because we saw some graph showing massive deaths predicted, or because we hate President Trump or Pelosi. We are weather nerds here. We know models are only as good as there inputs. This article makes good commen since and shows what could be going on vs those flatten the curve or million plus Americans die graphs in the media. Of course we should surgically strike hardest hit areas; NYC ect..
I tried to read it and can't. The paywall won't let us plebs in. $$$

EDIT: I got around using another browser. (the plebs can get a preview apparently)

I imagine after this all blows over that history will prove these guys correct. However, I can't blame our leaders from taking the steps they have just in case.

Thanks Jon
This is not good news.
Most of the non profits, self employed and 1099ers do not qualify for unemployment, they need the checks.

I think self employed qualifies under the new act but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if any docs are treating with high dose Vitamin C. When I got that bad bird flu in Afghanistan back in 2010, that how they treated me and it worked wonders

They probably are, it can’t hurt so they most likely put an IV bag up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back