• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's that hard to get a shot now if you really want one, even if you're not in the eligible groups yet. Maybe it's different in rural areas. My wife is a teacher, and I went with her to get her first shot last week at Walgreens. We were waiting around after she got it to make sure she didn't have a reaction, and the pharmacy tech came around and said some folks didn't show up for their appointment, and asked if I wanted a shot. I said sure. If you really want to get one, you could just go to Walgreens around 6:00 at night and see if they have any extras left over. I think some are even putting people on a call list and will call you if they have any extras.
Yeah, it seems so. My dad got his first Pfizer shot today because he’s a “frontline employee”, but my mom is retired and technically falls into group 4, but she went to the mass vaccination site at the mall in Greensboro this evening and was able to get one since they had some extra doses.

One year ago today, The WHO declared COVID-19 a global pandemic, Tom Hanks announced he got COVID-19, and the NBA shut down for a few months due to Rudy Gobert testing positive for COVID-19.

Wow, Duke had to pull out of the ACC tournament because one of the players tested positive for the virus. Their season is probably over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back