• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pastor of my church has it, having a hard time breathing and oxygen in the low 90s. He's still at home but I think he needs to be in a hospital at this point with the oxygen levels that low. He went yesterday when it was in the mid to upper 90s and they ran tests, sent him home and said he was fine.

The pastor of my church has it, having a hard time breathing and oxygen in the low 90s. He's still at home but I think he needs to be in a hospital at this point with the oxygen levels that low. He went yesterday when it was in the mid to upper 90s and they ran tests, sent him home and said he was fine.
Has he had an infusion yet?

Lol. Tell us something we dont know.

That's not what they said. The study they referenced did not say that face masks does not help against COVID. Here's the study they referenced: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7010e3.htm. Instead they said that face masks does help against COVID.

That's not what they said. The study they referenced did not say that face masks does not help against COVID. Here's the study they referenced: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7010e3.htm. Instead they said that face masks does help against COVID.

And here is why it’s being made fun of. Cases were dropping before the reference period started. See Alabama’s mask mandate implementation and daily cases for reference.

Attachments

• 98199FD1-C834-4FC7-9DAB-A175FAC750C7.jpeg
    98199FD1-C834-4FC7-9DAB-A175FAC750C7.jpeg
    329 KB · Views: 14

The study found that between March and December 2020, face mask orders reduced infection rates by 1.5 percent over the rolling periods of two months each. The masks were 0.5 percent effective in the first 20 days of the mandates and less than 2 percent effective after 100 days.

The CDC added it still recommends wearing face masks, although it admitted such mandates do not make any statistical difference. In the meantime, some states across the nation have slowly returned to normalcy by putting an end to mask mandates.

Well dr is recommending it, says without it he thinks I’m at about 5% chance of being admitted before recovering and if I get it he thinks my chance is about 1% of being admitted. X-rays and labs came back good

Any update? It's been two weeks since your last one. Hopefully you're doing better!

Any update? It's been two weeks since your last one. Hopefully you're doing better!
Yes, doing better. Saturday was 3 weeks since symptoms started. Still get fatigued pretty easy. Smell and taste seems to come and go, and some what I’d call more chest weight than pressure. I’m still walking a total of an hour a day and still taking high dosage of vitamins. Not sure if I need to continue that. Taking 2,000 mg vitamin c, 10,000 iu of d3 I’m d3 deficient. Taking vitamin b and about 50 mg zinc. Wife if getting better as well. Funny hers has been more nasal drip and congestion and mine seems to have been more gastro related. I have read since I had regeneron I shouldn’t get vaccinated for 90 days, I figure with my age it won’t be available in 90 days lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back