• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, doing better. Saturday was 3 weeks since symptoms started. Still get fatigued pretty easy. Smell and taste seems to come and go, and some what I’d call more chest weight than pressure. I’m still walking a total of an hour a day and still taking high dosage of vitamins. Not sure if I need to continue that. Taking 2,000 mg vitamin c, 10,000 iu of d3 I’m d3 deficient. Taking vitamin b and about 50 mg zinc. Wife if getting better as well. Funny hers has been more nasal drip and congestion and mine seems to have been more gastro related. I have read since I had regeneron I shouldn’t get vaccinated for 90 days, I figure with my age it won’t be available in 90 days lol
I’ll also say this. This has woken me up, I meet several of the high risk factors for Covid. High BP, Obese, vitamin d deficiency. I have lost a decent amount of weight since this all began nearly 4 weeks ago. I am going to do the necessary things to try and take better care of myself. Got to keep up the walking and increase it will help me lose weight and lower that bp. Plus I’ve heard if you get this crap a 2nd time it’s even worse. I’m not sure having just had it how long my immunity is towards reinfection or even if I’m protected at all from this new variant.

I don't think it's that hard to get a shot now if you really want one, even if you're not in the eligible groups yet. Maybe it's different in rural areas. My wife is a teacher, and I went with her to get her first shot last week at Walgreens. We were waiting around after she got it to make sure she didn't have a reaction, and the pharmacy tech came around and said some folks didn't show up for their appointment, and asked if I wanted a shot. I said sure. If you really want to get one, you could just go to Walgreens around 6:00 at night and see if they have any extras left over. I think some are even putting people on a call list and will call you if they have any extras.

Brazil has become the second country in the world to report 2,000+ COVID-19 deaths in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back