• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend in Arizona (and he is very liberal politically, he is my token liberal friend :)) who caught Covid 2 weeks ago and moved out of his house and into their camper at a park. He had planned to stay there and self quarantine for 14 days but moved back home 2 days later because his wife, 2 daughters, son-in-law, and two grand kids all tested positive. We were worried about him because he has a damaged liver and is considered high risk but so far he has done well. He described it as getting up every morning feeling like he had the flu but slowly getting better as the day wore on. Talked to him yesterday and he said that he was still feeling a little fatigued but otherwise was okay, none of the family had not much of any complaints

I have a friend in Arizona (and he is very liberal politically, he is my token liberal friend :)) who caught Covid 2 weeks ago and moved out of his house and into their camper at a park. He had planned to stay there and self quarantine for 14 days but moved back home 2 days later because his wife, 2 daughters, son-in-law, and two grand kids all tested positive. We were worried about him because he has a damaged liver and is considered high risk but so far he has done well. He described it as getting up every morning feeling like he had the flu but slowly getting better as the day wore on. Talked to him yesterday and he said that he was still feeling a little fatigued but otherwise was okay, none of the family had not much of any complaints

That's the crazy thing to me about this virus. It seems to have such a range of symptoms. Some people have nothing, and others struggle so much.

Sorry for ghosting the thread but update, grandpa is at a rehab center but they have been bullshitting, one moment they say something and the next there completely different, my grandpa just got his first session of therapy today after a week, we’re pulling him out Monday Because something isn’t adding up with that place, there very fishy, but anyways my parents and I are fine, but the stress has been bad, lately I’ve had bad heart palpitations/fast heart beat/feeling faint and I got a covid test and was negative, so doctors ruled it out as stress, I was given something called hydroxyzine and it has helped out

Sorry for ghosting the thread but update, grandpa is at a rehab center but they have been bullshitting, one moment they say something and the next there completely different, my grandpa just got his first session of therapy today after a week, we’re pulling him out Monday Because something isn’t adding up with that place, there very fishy, but anyways my parents and I are fine, but the stress has been bad, lately I’ve had bad heart palpitations/fast heart beat/feeling faint and I got a covid test and was negative, so doctors ruled it out as stress, I was given something called hydroxyzine and it has helped out
Yea heart palpitation can be freaky... I get them sometimes and it can really mess with your head. Such weird Feeling.

@Jon

Are PPIs like Prilosec bad long term, as in on them for 3 or 4 years? How is the best way to come off of them? Asking for a friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back