• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and when it does, my visits to stores will just about completely end. If the government wants to supply me with N95 masks, I’ll comply, but I’m not wearing a cloth one at least not more than five minutes.
Yep I order just about everything online now. Food, clothes etc... I just want all the outdoors activities to stay open.

Yep I order just about everything online now. Food, clothes etc... I just want all the outdoors activities to stay open.

Unfortunately I'm essential with already "mandated" masks and been working throughout but I'll be honest I've been wearing mine on my chin most of the time lately and so do a lot of employees and managers and nobody was saying anything about it... And that's not even touching all the customers I've seen without them(I wanna see them enforce that) and again there's been no restrictions on the crowds inside insert store here

All the more reason I am counting down to the beach on the 20th lol

For the first time ever, there are over 200,000 new worldwide cases of the coronavirus.

Walked out of a store today wearing a mask and as I walked past this dude mumbles to his wife that the whole world is turning in to a bunch of pussies. Watched that Meanie butt ----- put a seat belt on when he got in his car. I drove home drunk with no seat belt. Whose the Meanie butt now.

Unfortunately I'm essential with already "mandated" masks and been working throughout but I'll be honest I've been wearing mine on my chin most of the time lately and so do a lot of employees and managers and nobody was saying anything about it... And that's not even touching all the customers I've seen without them(I wanna see them enforce that) and again there's been no restrictions on the crowds inside insert store here

All the more reason I am counting down to the beach on the 20th lol

That is what I think is absolutely nuts. I could definitely see the point of masks(even cloth masks) *if you were limited to spending 15 minutes in the store. But the more likely scenario is it will give people a false sense of security and they will stand closer to others and spend much longer in the stores with very damp masks.

Walked out of a store today wearing a mask and as I walked past this dude mumbles to his wife that the whole world is turning in to a bunch of pussies. Watched that Meanie butt ----- put a seat belt on when he got in his car. I drove home drunk with no seat belt. Whose the Meanie butt now.

What? You drove home drunk?

Seriously though I don't get the whole you are a Meanie butt if you wear a mask. Today was the first time someone said to to me - granted under his breath but I'm sure he was waiting for me or the dozens of people he has likely said it to before me to say something back. I have a 3 year old with kidney issues who spent alot of time in hospital last year. I don't neef this ---- in my house

Seriously though I don't get the whole you are a Meanie butt if you wear a mask. Today was the first time someone said to to me - granted under his breath but I'm sure he was waiting for me or the dozens of people he has likely said it to before me to say something back. I have a 3 year old with kidney issues who spent alot of time in hospital last year. I don't neef this poop in my house
You do whatever the heck you want to do.

I am. Still don't get the part of society that thinks wearing a mask makes you a Meanie butt. Maybe this was a one off.
I wear a mask in certain situations and if someone said something to me I would knock the hell out of them. That's horrible. If I had a sick child you better believe I would wear a mask as soon as I stepped out of my door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back