• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA record high by far 3,472 new cases reported today. For those taking this lightly, think again. This is showing no signs of getting under control. It is quite the contrary with hospitalizations/ICU rising.

I got some masks today. Ready for the order to wear them coming. Open everything up and require mask indoors. I’m for that and same for Flordia. Wear mask but leave the pools and beaches open.
I bought some more masks yesterday.. I'm flying to Austin Texas next Friday figured I better stock up.

Something fishy continues. MA has had one day in the past month above 400 cases according to WOM and only added 195 today, yet added 51 deaths today which is 19 deaths higher than ALs highest dump day in the pandemic in mid-May.

GA record high by far 3,472 new cases reported today. For those taking this lightly, think again. This is showing no signs of getting under control. It is quite the contrary with hospitalizations/ICU rising.
We added 5 yesterday in this little county.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back